Tihar or Deepawali ( Festival of lights ) is celebrated in Nepal , India and some other countries of the…
Tengchong , Yunnan Province in China, is popular all over the world for natural spas.
The Guide to Sleeping in Airports , a travel website, has ranked TIA as the world's third worst airport due…
Arapahoe Basin became the first Colorado ski resort to open this season ( Oct. 2014 ) , according to the…
The 2014 UIAA Mountain Protection Award has been awarded to Pamir Horse Adventure, a Tajikstan-based community tour operator, for its…
HAPPY DEEPAWALI !
GENEVA- World Health Organization (WHO) called for the exit and entry screening measures to prevent Ebola outbreak spread to other countries. Meanwhile, a New York doctor who recently returned from Ebola-hit Guinea in West Africa has tested positive for the disease. More than 4,800 people have died of Ebola mainly in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone since March.
BEIJING-The Communist Party of China (CPC) set a new blueprint for rule of law in the world's second largest economy during a key meeting this week, promising sweeping judical reforms while hailing the overarching role of the Constitution in the country's legal system. The Fourth Plenary Session of the 18th CPC Central Committee was held in Beijing from Oct. 20 to 23.
OTTAWA -Police in Canada have released video showing how a lone gunman stormed into Canada's parliament on Wednesday.Minutes before, Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, 32, had shot dead a soldier at Ottawa's war memorial near parliament. Zehaf-Bibeau was ultimately shot dead by Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers.- Agencies
TravelBizNews.com builds your business network
Global Tourism News
AFRICA : 56 m tourists in 2013
Africa has been one of the fastest growing tourism regions of the last decade, totaling 56 million international tourist arrivals last year up from 26 million in 2000. UNWTO forecasts this number to reach 134 million by 2030. In 2013, tourism generated US$ 34 billion in exports in Africa (7% of all exports in the region) up from US$ 10 billion in 2000.
Hill Forts, Rajasthan, India UNESCO/WHC
- Al Zubarah Archaeological Site
- Ancient City of Tauric Chersonese and its Chora
- Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe
- Cultural Landscape of Honghe Hani Rice Terraces
- Fujisan, sacred place and source of artistic inspiration
- Golestan Palace
- Hill Forts of Rajasthan
- Historic Centre of Agadez
- Historic Monuments and Sites in Kaesong
- Levuka Historical Port Town
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany
- Red Bay Basque Whaling Station
- University of Coimbra – Alta and Sofia
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine
- El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve
- Mount Etna
- Namib Sand Sea
- Tajik National Park (Mountains of the Pamirs)
- Xinjiang Tianshan
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines
- Mount Kenya National Park/Natural Forest
- Maloti-Drakensberg Park Source: UNESCO/ WHC
CHINA INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL MART
November 14 -16 ,2014 Shanghai, PRC
Stay updated with news and views
Window of World Tourism News