Bangkok : Marriott International has signed seven management agreements with TCC Hotels Group which will see the US hospitality giant operating seven TCC hotels across Thailand.
The agreements make the TCC Hotels Group the largest owner of Marriott International hotels in Asia Pacific. The seven hotels are:
- The Imperial Queen’s Park Hotel, Bangkok to be rebranded as Bangkok Marriott Hotel Queen’s Park
- Imperial Adamas Phuket Beach Resort to be rebranded as Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Nai Yang Beach
- Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa, Jomtien Beach
- JW Marriott Pattaya Resort & Spa
- Bangkok Marriott Hotel and Executive Apartments, Surawong
- The Ritz-Carlton, Bangkok
This landmark agreement will add 3,000 rooms to Marriott International’s existing 12 hotels of 3,110 rooms across Thailanda, and will see Marriott International take on the management of two existing hotels and five new build properties across the country in the strategic tourist destinations of Bangkok, Phuket, Hua Hin and Pattaya.
TCC Hotels Group expects to invest approximately US$500 million for the seven hotels including an extensive refurbishment of the existing Imperial Queen’s Park Hotel, Bangkok and the Imperial Adamas Phuket Beach Resort before being rebranded and opened under the Marriott Hotels & Resorts brand in 2016.